Sunday, October 3, 2010

Cheaper Revlon Cosmetics in Changi Budget Terminal

I'm surprised that Revlon cosmetics is much cheaper in the Changi Budget Terminal Departure Hall than Watson in Singapore. I hauled a lot of stuff, including the highly raved Revlon PhotoReady Foundation (SGD16), Colorburst Lipsticks(SGD9.90).. If I didn't remember wrongly, these are selling in Watson for SGD32.90 and SGD 21.90, respectively. The colour range for the PhotoReady Foundation is wider than Watson too, which carries shade 04 Nude as the lightest shade. I find that 04 is a bit too dark for my MAC NC20 skintone, hence I have been hesitating about buying this liquid foundation. Since the Budget Terminal carries shade 03, I definitely have to buy it! Remember to visit the Revlon shelf if you travel out via Changi Budget Terminal Departure Hall!       

No comments:

Post a Comment