Monday, February 28, 2011

Elianto Nail Colours

I was checking out the nail polish in Elianto and swatched on my nails. Beware! These Elianto stores do not provide nail polish remover. I was at the Ipoh Parade store and the salesgirl following me did not alert me about it. What's the point of following me around, Ms Blockhead? I ended up leaving the store with rainbow coloured nails and pissed. Although there are a few colours that I liked, I only bought one because of the poor staff attitude.  


Elianto Sparkling Diva Nail Colour, 2 coats each.

Starting from the thumb, Tangerine Orange, Alice Blue, Glittery nikel, Aspen Green and Glitter Bronze.

 


So which colour did I choose? The sparkly Tangerine Orange! 


Alice Blue was rather sheer, and I could still see my nail line with 2 coats. I like the Aspen Green and Glitter Bronze as well, but held back because of the poor staff attitude!  

Wake up Elianto Ipoh Parade!

No comments:

Post a Comment