Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Dr. Jart Rejuvenating Silver Label BB Cream SPF 35 Review

I caught the craze of BB creams recently, since it is convenient to use in the mornings when I woke up late. I did some internet research through google and bought a few of them to try. I bought the Dr. Jart Rejuvenating Silver Label BB Cream SPF 35 / PA++ from Watson Singapore.

Most reviews commented that this is good for combination/oily skin as it has oil control, with moderate to full coverage. I do agree that this is easy to apply and blend with my fingers. No pimple outbreaks after wearing this for a few weeks. The oil control for my face is quite good, and shine on my nose appear after 4-5hrs. After wearing it on my face for half a day, it seems to dry up my face, not dewy or glow, but wrinkled! I can see the fine lines popping out! My beautician also commented that my face has turned super dry and flaky, and clogged. Erm, it seems that maybe I am better off not wearing this. Tsk, that is such a pity since I may have 2/3 tube left. I have tried to moisturize my face (with Etude House Collagen Moistfull Essence In Primer)
prior to applying this BB cream, but it didn't improve the over-dry and wrinkle condition today. I will try with other moisturizer to test if i can reduce or prevent my face from "wrinkling" up during mid-day.  

My current skin condition
Combination/oily skin (tends to shine at T-zone)
Pitted acne scars with big pores
Mild pigmentation
Sensitive with occasional outbreaks 

Please note that these are my personal opinions, and product performance varies according to individual's skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment