Monday, November 8, 2010

My MAC Brush Family

I was packing my cosmetics, and decided to arrange and list all my brushes. I realized that I have quite a collection of MAC brushes, not including my favourite Elizabeth Arden Face Powder Brush with folding mini face brush. It was so good that I bought another set when I was at Changi airport. Now I am a proud owner of 2 sets of really soft, good and affordable Elizabeth Arden Face Powder Brush. I think one set costs S$29 with any purchase at Nuance-Watsons in Changi airport.

My MAC Brushes
#129 - Powder/Blush brush
#168 - Large angled contour brush
#190 - Foundation brush
#194 - Concealer brush

#209 - Eye liner brush
#212 - Flat definer brush
#217 - Blending brush
#219 - Pencil brush
#239 - Eye shader brush
#252 - Large shader brush
#266 - Small angle brush
#275 - Medium angled shading brush

#316 - Lip brush

After sorting out the MAC brush family, I have come up with a wish list of MAC brushes. This is going to be expensive, and quite a hefty sum!

My MAC Brushes Wish List
#109 - Small Contour brush US$32
#134 - Large powder brush US$52
#150 - Large powder brush US$42
#187 - duo fibre brush US$42
#227 - Large fluff brush US$30

Don't you want to have these babies?? Me! Me! I want!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment