Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Urban Decay Naked Palette

The Urban Decay Naked Palette hype reached Singapore in September 2010. Due to the overwhelming reservations on Sephora SG's wait list, I was told over the phone that it had sold out. I consoled myself that this might be a blessing in disguise as this palette is rather expensive and the colours are warm tones.


However, I went into Sephora Ngee Ann City two weeks ago and found a treasure. Viola! There were several sets of Urban Decay Naked Palette on the rack. Lucky me! I quickly grabbed a set and made payment. It costs SGD$73! Argh. That's too expensive as compared to USA (US$44 = SGD$57) and UK ( £27.00 = SGD$57). Well, actually it's not too bad if I consider the SGD$16 difference as shipping fee?


After using this palette for the first time today, I think it's definitely worth the SGD$73. The colours are so pigmented. The palette has a mixture of matt and shimmery shades, which is excellent since both suits different mood and occassion. I guess I'll probably take a week or two, to try out all the colours. Although I have been using the Urban Decay eyeshadow primer potion for a year, I have never tried any of Urban Decay's product. I'm optimistic, since I had swatched all the colours on my arm when I was in Sephora to check out the quality of these shadows.  


There are quite a few of the 20% off Family and Friends Sales going on in USA recently and I have ordered my Book of Shadows Vol. lll! Hurray! This Book of Shadows Vol. lll hasn't reached Singapore officially. I guess there will be another crazy hype for it in Sephora SG and I might not be able to purchase one. I decided to order mine from the states and it costs me USD$43.2 = SGD57 after the 20% discount. Counting down to meet my Book of Shadows Vol. lll....

No comments:

Post a Comment